[NMC PRObE] PRObE Publications update

Andree Jacobson andree at newmexicoconsortium.org
Mon Jun 8 23:28:41 MDT 2015

Greetings PRObE users!

Please send us references to all your PRObE related work - papers, posters,
conference proceedings, white papers, talks, software packages, online
publications, etc. These are all important material for our annual NSF
reporting and success in finding continued funding for PRObE.

This publication requirement is explained in the PRObE publication policy:
  http://www.nmc-probe.org/policies/publication

We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Please respond to
this email with your updated list - also, please verify that we have the
correct information for any of your prior publications already listed on
the PRObE publications page [http://www.nmc-probe.org/research/publications]
so that we may keep our publications list as accurate as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thank you!

--
Andree Jacobson
PRObE Management Group