[NMC PRObE] NOTICE: Critical storage hardware failure

Andree Jacobson andree at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tue Feb 17 08:57:09 MST 2015

Greetings NMC and PRObE users,

  As of late last night our main storage system is back online and a
majority of critical services are back up and running. As far as we know,
no data loss was sustained. We will be working today to bring up any
remaining stragglers. If you run in to any problem with our systems, please
email techsupport at newmexicoconsortium.org (for NMC general technical
inquiries) or help at nmc-probe.org (for requests in regards to PRObE). We
sincerely appreciate your patience during this unfortunate event.

Sincerely,

*Andree Jacobson*
Computer and Information Systems Manager
PRObE Project Manager

New Mexico Consortium
4200 W Jemez Rd, Ste. 301
Los Alamos, NM 87544

*Phone:* (505) 412-4180, *Fax:* (505) 212-0049
*Email:* andree at newmexicoconsortium.org