[NMC PRObE] All Clear! (was Re: URGENT: NMC Computer room shutdown for the weekend.)

Andree Jacobson andree at newmexicoconsortium.org
Mon Jun 9 13:48:44 MDT 2014

Everyone,

  Our cooling has been restored and most systems have been brought back
online.
  If you find something out of the ordinary, please send an email to
techsupport at newmexicoconsortium.org and let us know.

  We appreciate your patience during this outage.

Thank you.

*Andree Jacobson*
Computer and Information Systems Manager

New Mexico Consortium
4200 W Jemez Rd, Ste. 301
Los Alamos, NM 87544

*Phone:* (505) 412-4180, *Fax:* (505) 212-0049
*Email:* andree at newmexicoconsortium.org