[NMC PRObE] URGENT: NMC Computer room shutdown for the weekend.

Andree Jacobson andree at newmexicoconsortium.org
Fri Jun 6 14:58:23 MDT 2014

All,

  The NMC/PRObE chill plant has suffered a chill water pump failure. Our
HVAC contractor have been out here all day, but will not be able to perform
a complete repair until Monday morning.

Due to this event, we are going to spend the afternoon shutting down all
services so that we do not lose hardware due to overheating. We will try to
keep the network (Internet, Email, Phones, etc...) up as long as possible,
but there is a chance that it might have to shut down too.

I will keep you updated if there are any status changes.

/Andree

*Andree Jacobson*
Computer and Information Systems Manager

New Mexico Consortium
4200 W Jemez Rd, Ste. 301
Los Alamos, NM 87544

*Phone:* (505) 412-4180, *Fax:* (505) 212-0049
*Email:* andree at newmexicoconsortium.org