[NMC PRObE] NOTICE: Critical storage hardware failure

Andree Jacobson andree at newmexicoconsortium.org
Fri Feb 13 15:57:00 MST 2015

Greetings PRObE/NMC users,

  We are currently experiencing network hardware failures on our core
storage system at the NMC, and are shutting down all services that depend
on this in order to prevent data loss. It will affect all PRObE systems at
the NMC (portal, Kodiak, and Nome), almost all external web pages, and
other services. We are actively working with our storage vendor support
team to bring the systems back online as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any inconveniences this outage may be causing - we are
doing everything we can to make it as short as possible.

Andree Jacobson
Computer and Information Systems Manager
PRObE Project Manager

New Mexico Consortium
4200 W Jemez Rd; Ste 301
Los Alamos, NM 87544